It is said that the story of the history of the universe affects only the bright part of matter formed by 10%. Of the other 90% nothing is known, it is thought to be composed of dark matter, dead stars, cosmic debris and other stuff that you do not see. The same could be said about the history of 90% of human beings. Only 10% have a story, the rest practically nothing is known, dark matter, stuff that you do not see. 10%, therefore, uses 90% of human beings to create a good life, to be rich and to become “luminous matter”. Said differently, 90% works as a fuel for 10%.